Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our Trip to Vegas

We had such a blast on our trip to the fabulous Las Vegas, that I can’t believe I’m just now getting around to recapping it almost 2 months later!! Hubs found an awesome deal online so we decided this would be a perfect one year anniversary getaway. We stayed at Planet Hollywood and had an awesome view of the beautiful Bellagio fountains from our room!

Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino:


Our room:





The view from our window:



The first night we were in Vegas, Tyler and I went to our first Cirque Du Soleil show, “O”.  It was phenomenal to say the least. I was frickin’ amazed at the acrobatics, water stunts, and gymnastics. We had awesome seats and never took our eyes off of the stage. It was one of my most favorite parts of the trip!



There are several Cirque Du Soleil shows to choose from in Vegas and I read tons of reviews before deciding to see this one and I am so glad we did =) It’s the only one you have to reserve tickets for ahead of time. The rest of the shows you can still get tickets the day of on sale. I can see why this one never has any seats left to grab last minute!!

{I can only show a picture of the outside of the theater. No photography allowed inside. So just imagine the most amazing thing you’ve ever seen and multiply it times 10 =) }


The next day we stepped out onto the famous Las Vegas Boulevard for lots of sightseeing fun =)

The Bellagio






The Venetian Hotel


One of Tyler's favvvorite parts of sight seeing -- moving sidewalks haha! If you're planning a trip to Vegas, wear tennis shoes during the day! Seriously. Lots of walking!

New York, New York


The Aria Hotel


The Mirage


Caesar's Palace




The Paris Hotel:





The next night while strolling the streets, we decided to see the strip from the top of the “Eiffel Tower”.


Las Vegas Strip!


The Bellagio, right across the street!



I didn't believe Tyler when he first told me this guy was real! This man would scare tourists walking by. It was hilarious!



Our last night in Vegas, we saw the fantastic Penn and Teller magic show. I highly recommend this!



Thank you, hubby, for being the reason all of our trips are such a blast. I am so lucky to have truly married my best friend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment