Thursday - Lingerie Shower/Bachelorette Party
Thursday night, Devon and I hosted Jackie's lingerie shower and dinner at Pappasitos Cantina.
Yummy cake balls
Everyone
Friday - Nails and Rehearsal
Friday morning, me and my little sister bought all the girls breakfast tacos from Soliz Casa de Tacos!! We then went to Spectrum Nails to get our nails done before the big day!! That evening, we went to the church for the rehearsal and then to a very nice dinner hosted by Mr. and Mrs. McCordic at Tradicao Brazilian Steakhouse. So yummy!!! It was so much fun!!!
The bride and her boy
My mom and the bride
Carla (the bride's sister-in-law)
Me and Lucy (the bride's mother-in-law)
The kiddos were sooo good. Look how they are sharing :)
{I am sooooo mad at myself for not taking ANY pictures at the rehearsal or rehearsal dinner. I can't believe I forgot!! So I told my sis that I would make up for it when we went out afterwards!!}
WARNING - PICTURE OVERLOAD!!
The best man and his beautiful wife
The girls
The Bride and Groom
Sabo and Eric
Everyone
Jackie and Carla
Cheers!!
Larry.....giving a speech haha

No comments:
Post a Comment