This last month has been so different, yet very exciting for both me and Tyler...so here's a quick summary of what we've been up to.
In the middle of December, Tyler and I moved in with his wonderful parents so we can save for our dream home! We are very thankful for their unfathomable generosity and unending support, and are extremely grateful for everything they have done (and continue to do) for the both of us!
Lastly, Tyler and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary on January 8th!! We drove to Austin and stayed at the beautiful Omni Hotel in Downtown. It was a perfect little getaway! We started the night by going to a little pub down the street to watch some football!! {It was the playoffs of course and we couldn't miss it!!!} Afterwards, we ate a late dinner at Eddie V's while listening to an amazing jazz band play live music! It was very romantic! The next day we got a very relaxing couple's massage at Viva Day Spa. {My hubs now recommends we do this 4 times a year!! I knew he'd love it!} And to finish celebrating our very special anniversary, we are leaving for LAS VEGAS this weekend!!! We can't wait!!!
Tyler is the love of my life, my most favorite person in this world, my best friend, and my partner in life. I cannot picture my life without him. We've grown up together and I adore the thought of growing old together. My world definitely revolves around him and our dreams for the future. I love him more and more each day! Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!!
In the middle of December, Tyler and I moved in with his wonderful parents so we can save for our dream home! We are very thankful for their unfathomable generosity and unending support, and are extremely grateful for everything they have done (and continue to do) for the both of us!
Lastly, Tyler and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary on January 8th!! We drove to Austin and stayed at the beautiful Omni Hotel in Downtown. It was a perfect little getaway! We started the night by going to a little pub down the street to watch some football!! {It was the playoffs of course and we couldn't miss it!!!} Afterwards, we ate a late dinner at Eddie V's while listening to an amazing jazz band play live music! It was very romantic! The next day we got a very relaxing couple's massage at Viva Day Spa. {My hubs now recommends we do this 4 times a year!! I knew he'd love it!} And to finish celebrating our very special anniversary, we are leaving for LAS VEGAS this weekend!!! We can't wait!!!
Tyler is the love of my life, my most favorite person in this world, my best friend, and my partner in life. I cannot picture my life without him. We've grown up together and I adore the thought of growing old together. My world definitely revolves around him and our dreams for the future. I love him more and more each day! Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!!
No comments:
Post a Comment