Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween, my family goes over to my older sister's house. There's tons of trick-or-treaters... just like the movies!! It's fun!! We all sit outside. Eat. Drink. Spend time with family. And pass out candy to the kiddos! :)

Unfortunately, I had to work this Halloween so hubs and I didn't get to my sister's house til late :(  But we still had a good time!!

Me and my hubby!


My favorite little man! I'm bribing him with a lollipop so that he'll take a picture with me ;)


Unsuccessful... but this will do!


Scooby and Grizz


Everyone... minus Eric and lil sis. She was lame and didn't want to be in any pictures =/  {That's my angry face sis hahaha. Love you!} Wish you were there Eric! We missed you!



Passing out candy to the trick-or-treaters!! {We thought for sure that we bought enough candy this year but we still  had to pack up early and go inside!!}


My wonderful parents :)


The cutest little cupcake I know :)


She sure does love her Uncle Tyler :)


Tonight was fun!! Hope everyone had a great Halloween too! G' night y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! Love the blog! It looks awesome and I love all the pics!
    You're making me look bad though! I didn't get a single blog in in October. :/ And November looks to be pretty busy too. Ugh. Well, I'll get back to it someday. ;)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete