So this is my second attempt at blogging. I've been wanting to do this for awhile now but never seemed to have the time to sit down and give it a try. But now that the wedding madness, as well as the wedding, honeymoon, and apartment decorating have now passed and we are approaching our BIG 10 month anniversary (yay!), I thought it was the right time to have a new blog beginning.
I'm 99% sure I, (Kelley), will be the only one writing any posts, as well as the only one visiting the blog for a while ;) The whole deal just means so much to me to document our new lives together and be able to look back at my "digital diary" of posts, pictures, and videos. We are so excited for the future and I hope to be able to let our family and friends in on any of it that may be remotely interesting. Cheers to the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment