Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our 1st Camping Trip Together!

 Tyler and I were both off these last 3 days together so we decided to go camping at Huntsville State Park! It was such a good idea :) The weather was perfect and the park was absolutely gorgeous!

My sweet Tyler putting up our tent.



Fishing was a must! {I don't have a fishing license so I just watched!}



We also went bike riding through the forest. The trails were intense, but fun!! Tyler insisted that we buy a "Camelbak" before the trip and I'm soo glad we did! It came in very handy on our long bike rides!





Tyler did all the cooking :)


We also played frisbee, thew the football, played games, ate s'mores {because you can't go camping without eating them!}, went hiking, listened to music on our awesome jawbone jambox, and spent good quality time together joking around and talking about our future :)

Look at that form :)


This trip was fun and I'm glad we did it!! We just hope that next time there isn't a burn ban in effect OR annoying racoons everywhere!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I want to bring Isabella camping now! The last time we went I was 8 months pregnant. The park ranger freaked out until he realized Christina was a NICU nurse! :)And we were only an hour away from a level III NICU.

    ReplyDelete