This last month has been extra busy for both me and Tyler that I haven't had quite the time to write any blogs . Thanksgiving came and went, we moved at the beginning of December, I started a new job two weeks ago, and then all the Christmas festivites started! Here's a recap of this last month.
Thanksgiving
The cute little turkey's I made:
My Aunt Linda, my grandma, and Tyler's parents on Thanksgiving day
Sister being a dork haha
Josh and the kiddos
My dad's side of the family (and this is only half of us!):
Christmas
Christmas Eve at my parent's house
Carly's favorite thing to do while we were all opening gifts:
Christmas Eve at Tyler's parent's house
My sweet, little niece, Braelyn, wearing what Tyler and I gave her for Christmas!
Christmas Day at my parent's house
The cute little reindeers I made =)
This was our first Christmas together as husband and wife and I could not have asked for a better way to spend it with him =)
We hope you all had the Merriest of Christmases and we hope you have an exciting New Year filled with lots of love and laughter!
No comments:
Post a Comment